What happens if my campaign is rejected?
- A campaign can be rejected by the upstream providers upon initial registration of the campaign. If this happens, you will receive a notification via email with the rejection details.
- Depending on the rejection reason, you have two options:
- Edit the campaign, update the information, and submit the campaign again; this will resend it to The Campaign Registry for another review.
- Deactivate the campaign and create a new one with the corrected information (this will incur a new charge).
- To help you avoid rejections and optimize your campaigns, note that the new interface includes a variety of information and other mechanisms. See also the Knowledge article "How to avoid rejections with The Campaign Registry", get our list of best practices, or download our SMS eBook to learn more.
What happens if my numbers do not successfully assign to a campaign?
- There are a few reason why numbers may fail to assign to a campaign:
- They’re already associated with a campaign.
- The campaign has not been deployed / is not active yet.
- If a number fails to assign to a campaign, you will be notified via email with the specific numbers that were unable to be assigned, and the campaign ID. You can assign other numbers to the campaign (up to 49 total) at any time.
What does it cost to register a brand?
- There is a $4.00 one-time fee for registering brands with The Campaign Registry.
What does it cost to register a campaign?
- Charges depend on the use case selected when creating your campaign. It can range from $0.75/month - $30/month. See the Commio SMS/MMS Fees & Surcharges page for full details.
- Most campaigns require a 3-month minimum registration period.
What if I already created my campaign directly with The Campaign Registry?
- We are working to support this functionality within the thinQ io platform. Our estimated time of completion is the end of this month (January 2023).
What if I am already using the teli APIs for creating brands / campaigns / number assignments?
- These will continue to work, but you will not see them display in thinQ io right away.
- We recommend that you update your API calls to endpoints below. You can find the documentation here: Commio Campaign Registry API.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to your account manager or message our support team: