We are excited to announce that you now have the ability to access your daily CDRs through the portal. In order to get you into the right place, please follow these directions:
1. Login to thinq.io
2. In the left hand column click on either the Inbound or Outbound tab.
3. Click the CDR FTP subtab
4. "Connect to FTP Server" to access CDRs for any day you have sent traffic to us
Using FileZilla to connect to FTP:
Download Filezilla click here (https://filezilla-project.org/)
1) Open FileZilla, and click "File", the "Site Manager"
2) Click on "New Site"
3) In the "Host" box type "cdrs.thinq.com"
4) "Protocol" should remain "FTP - File Transfer Protocol"
5) "Encryption" will need to be changed to "Only use plain FTP(Insecure)"
6) "Logon Type" should be changed to "Normal"
7) User and password will be found on the CDR FTP Subtab of either the Inbound or Outbound tab
8) Click "connect" to connect to the FTP server
PDF below shows sample site.
If you would like to join your daily CDR's into one monthly CDR file, please follow these simple instructions: HERE
If you need help with this please let us know and we can schedule an engineer to assist.
For the definition of and for assistance understanding fields in the CDR, click HERE.