If you need to port out one of your numbers from thinQ.io, please follow the steps below.
*NOTE: we do not provide or keep CSRs. Most carriers will allow you to complete that information according to your own company name, address, etc.
Submit the Port In request with your new carrier:
- Provide the phone number(s) and other required LOA information with the new carrier on a port in request. You can use your own account information (name, address, account number, etc) OR you can provide our direct information:
5420 Wade Park Blvd, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27607
Account Number: 9198900000
Name: Use your own name
- The gaining carrier will check the SPID of the number(s) to know if they should submit a port out to Commio directly OR if the number is on the Inteliquent network.
For Inteliquent SPID Numbers, The Gaining Carrier will Submit a Port OUT via:
- Inteliquent's Port Out Portal: For port-out login credentials please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the Port Out is received and approved via Inteliquent, they will pass the port out details to us. We will then pass the port out request TO you via a support ticket. You can then approve or reject the request.
For Commio SPID Numbers, The Gaining Carrier will Submit a Port OUT via:
- Our Vendor Port Out Portal: https://app.porting.com/#/Signup
- We will receive the LSR request via the portal and will keep the gaining carrier updated there. We will send the port out details TO you via a support ticket. You can then approve or reject the request.
- You must submit the port in request with the gaining carrier first. They are then responsible for submitting the port out request to the correct vendor, via that vendors port out process.
- We will send the request to our customer as soon as it is received from the gaining carrier.
- Gaining carriers can reach out to us at email@example.com if they require our TPP. (For Commio SPID Numbers)